How do I fold my cover for storage?
- First, fold your cover in half vertically.
- Tuck the corners into one another.
- Keep folding vertically until you have a long narrow strip.
- Next, make sure one of the seams is pointed out so air can escape while you roll up the cover.
- Start from the opposite end and roll up the cover like a sleeping bag. Make sure to keep it as tight as possible. Sitting or kneeling on the cover can help keep it air-tight.
- Take the bag that is included with the cover and insert the folded cover.